Friday 13 September 2013

A trip to Chislehurst


Last weekend I enjoyed a brief stay at St Mary`s, Chislehurst with Fr Briggs. On Sunday we were joined for lunch by Fr Finigan and later by Mulier Fortis. There is a photo of we three priests out there somewhere but it`s not emerged yet.  Chislehurst has a lovely parish church, a very congenial liturgy and a most informative website, which is well worth a visit. The above picure is of Fr Briggs` Silver Jubilee Mass in 2011. St Joseph`s, Gateshead has a website too but I`ve yet to meet the webmaster. My Silver Jubilee is drawing close and I must start thinking about it but first I have my induction Mass on Thursday.

UPDATE; 15.09.13
Thanks to the Mulier Fortis for the plug. Here is the picture I mentioned by Michael Davies` grave.


2 comments:

  1. Great to have you back Father, hope all goes well at Brinkburn. See you on 22nd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patience, Fr. Brown! Things have been a little hectic and I'm somewhat behind with my blogging. You will be delighted to note that the photo has finally been posted over at my blog...

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will not be published. Please give yourself some kind of name at least.